- The term of subscription is for the period as described in the service package chosen by you.Once the subscription reaches the expiry, you are ought to activate the plan, else the service shall be suspended until you activate the same and you shall not be able to access the portal.Your data shall be safe for a period of 14 days after suspending your account and will automatically get deleted after that.
- You will receive timely notifications once you approach the expiry of the subscription.
- Use of sophisticated security tools ensures back up, but the team shall not be responsible for any data loss associated with any kind of hacking, natural disasters, electronic failures or malfunctioning.
- Zogur may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by Zogur in order to avail uninterrupted service
- Any risky or harmful contents found shall be removed immediately without notifications and the Zogur account shall be suspended.
- Integration of Zogur POS with Third Party Applications using APIs provided by Zogur requires technical skill. You must make sure that you use the services of technically skilled persons for the integration. You agree that Zogur is not liable for any loss and corruption of data caused due to errors or defects in the integration.
- Zogur shall not be responsible for storage of any kind of legally prohibited contents.
- Zogur may cease providing the current version of the API either as a result of discontinuation of the API or upgradation of the API to a newer version. In both cases, the current version of the API will stand deprecated and become the deprecated version of the API.
- To ensure the privacy, we assure that any data shared with Zogur shall not be in any case shared with a third party at any point of time.